We got the VIP treatment as we toured the facilities and a chatted with Dr. Pearlman about both his practice, at large and his new revolutionary techniques. Dr. Pearlman discussed his new patented "Pearl Lift" procedure, which offers stackable treatments, that provide facial rejuvenation to those patients that want the results of a facelift, without the surgery and recovery time. He also informed us of best practices for anti-aging, quashed some common plastic surgery misconceptions, and answered other important plastic surgery queries.
Refreshments were provided by Passionne de Fiore Prosecco, Fragoli, Vrou Water and Garguilo Bakery. VIP Gift bags included items from Jing Ai Cosmetics, Grande Lash, and bioCorneum® and a gift card for a treatment at Dr. Pearlman's office.
Dr. Pearlman was a gracious host. "I would like to thank everyone who attended. They were a
For over 20 years, Dr. Pearlman has remained fervent in his quest to provide the very best treatments to his patients. He is a distinguished Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon, educator and humanitarian with a wide range of professional credentials. Dr. Pearlman is also dual board certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and in Head and Neck Surgery. President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2004-2005.
With extensive clinical and academic backgrounds in both fields, Dr. Pearlman provides his patients with a unique expertise and understanding in the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the nose, face, and eyes. Dr. Pearlman’s achievements include:
- Director of the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital.
- Director for the Center for Aesthetic Facial Surgery for the New York Head and Neck Institute of the Northshore-L I J Hospital System.
- Founding President of the New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society–a society founded in 1993 to promote advanced education for Facial Plastic Surgeons in the New York Metropolitan area. It provides a forum for accomplished, practicing physicians to exchange ideas, new techniques and procedures on a continuing basis.
- Attending surgeon at Lenox Hill and Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospitals–both prestigious hospitals, world renown for Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Pearlman has been invited as a visiting professor throughout the Continental USA as well as abroad.
- Dr. Pearlman is also a Clinical Associate Professor at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
As a humanitarian, Dr. Pearlman participated in Face to Face, a humanitarian and educational surgical exchange program conducted under the sponsorship of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. In the United States and abroad, AAFPRS surgeons provide complimentary care to those who suffer from facial deformities caused by birth or trauma. The Face to Face program offers individuals the opportunity to overcome the physical limitations placed on them by circumstances beyond their control–deformities at birth, domestic violence, and war. He traveled to China, Honduras and Vietnam, providing pro bono surgery on children and adults. In addition to pro bono surgical services, Dr. Pearlman, along with his colleagues, provided additional education to local doctors on advanced and new surgical techniques in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Pearlman also participates in the National Domestic Violence Project, as a pro bono facial
reconstructive surgeon. Professional Members, such as Dr. Pearlman, volunteer to help victims of
domestic abuse, who cannot afford to receive treatment for facial injuries. These efforts repair both physical and psychological scars and help empower women to regain self-esteem as well as begin to rebuild their lives.
Visit Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery - New York Facial Plastic Surgeon to learn more.