Inspired by Jennifer Hudson's fun, fearless attitude, makeup artist Shannon Pezzetta gave Jennifer Hudson a soft, clean look with a pop of color on the eyes. Pezzetta highlighted Hudson's gorgeous cheekbones with a hint of pink blush while fun, blue eye liner complimented her edgy new haircut and Citrus Dior gown. HELLO FLAWLESS!
- Lancôme Teint Visionnaire
Lancôme Dual Finish Pressed Powder in Suede
Lancôme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Pink Pool
YSL Poudre Sur Mesure in 4 Toffee
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Kissed By Gold
Lancôme Artliner 24H in Sapphire
Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Lapis
Lancôme L'Extrême Mascara in Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brown Pencil in Deep Brown
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Sweet Embrace
Celebrity hairstylist Aviva Perea gave Zoe Saldana super sleek, simple hair for the American Music Awards. Inspired by Saldana's lace and leather Rouland Mouret gown, Perea kept her hair shiny and chic while a heavy cat eye added an edge to her rocker-glam look.
- Perea prepped hair with Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse, applying it to the roots to add extra lift to Saldana's blowout.
Step 2 – Style
- Next, Perea blowdried Saldana's hair sleek and straight with a large Spornette mixed-bristle brush. Taking one inch sections, Perea spritzed Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Styling Spray from root to end and ran a flat iron down each piece.
Step 3 – Perfect
Perea finished off the look by coating Saldana's hair with Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist so her hair glistened under the lights on the red carpet. To ensure her style stayed sleek and frizz-free all night, Perea sprayed Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray to her finished look.
Ms. Richie gave us so much white hot drama we dedicated a separate post to her hair and make-up look HERE!