Meet the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer. The mean multi-purpose machine lets you get a whole lot done. I adore these printers for home office needs: light weight printing (a few pages here and there), arts & crafts and school projects. If I had a color printer growing up I’d have the most jazzy book reports in my class.
In an effort to expand home printing horizons the latest iteration of all-in-one printers from HP delivers:
- Print documents and photos, make copies and scans, send faxes, and print on the go.
- Scan everyday documents and photos straight to e-mail, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Do more in less time, using an e-all-in-one with a 25-sheet automatic document feeder and fast print speeds.
- Save time—automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Vivid photos with touchscreen simplicity.
This review is focused on photo use: photo printing, scanning and copying.
First printing directly from the unit. I connected my USB drive to test out the display. I plugged in my leopard print USB thumb drive to the outward facing port on the printer and it easily found the images. The touch-screen display makes printing from a thumb drive or an SD card pretty easy.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos, using individual inks, including photo black ink.
- Use the 4.33-inch (10.99 cm) color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan, fax, and access Web content.
- Use the convenient memory card slots or easy-access USB port to print photos at the e-all-in-one.
Next, I connected the printer to my wireless network and in a matter of seconds I was printing from my computer. The printer is set for basic printing defaults that are fairly user friendly. While I mainly printed single 8X10 full page photos, if you want to print multiple photos in a set be sure to set the number of ‘copies of each picture’ correctly as it not always intuitive. I printed a hi-res image with rich colors and gave the printer a work out.
The speed of the high quality color prints is excellent. The progress is also monitored on your screen (if you print from your computer).
Print and share wirelessly—at home or on the go:
- Print from a smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint, and print from a wireless device—without a network.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
The final results were always true color and high quality photos.
It’s easy being green. Save energy and paper with ease.
- Conserve energy—this e-all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.