Last week I featured some of my faves for Women from Reiss. It wouldn’t be right to leave the guys out! Guys, here’s what you need to transition from winter 2012 to spring 2013.
Top menswear picks from Reiss:
1. Norton: The Leather Jacket- Slim fit and in super soft leather, wear this piece with black skinny jeans, a white tee and dark leather boots. Add a chunky knitted scarf on those colder days.
2. Slimpt: The Slouchy Knit- This slouchy knit manages to be both comfortable and chic. Go up a size and wear it with some skinny light-coloured jeans, a patterned sock and leather loafers.
3. Fairline: The Classic Blazer- Style this versatile navy blazer with coloured chinos and a basic tee or invest in the matching trousers to make a complete suit.
4. Shogun: The Herringbone Shirt- Wear this herringbone weaved shirt buttoned to the top, collar pin in place and without a tie. Complete the look with a navy blazer, stone-coloured chinos and honey-coloured suede monk shoes.
5. Dodge: The Off-Duty Jeans- This is a great wash that looks really fresh this season. Team yours with a chunky knit or a white tee and tennis shoe when it warms up.