Mitch Stone, creator of Mitch Stone Essentials, is one of the hair styling world’s most talented citizens. Stone’s career has spanned film (and an Oscar!), television, fashion, editorial and advertising, and given him a rich perspective that makes him one of the most sought after celebrity hairstylists around. He regularly tends to the tresses of Kim Basinger, Kristin Davis, Jennifer Lopez, Brooke Burke, and Helena Bonham Carter. He is also the go to groomer for leading Hollywood men including George Clooney, Ewan MacGregor, Al Pacino and many more.
This Fall, Stone shares the go-to hair trends:
- Perfect pony tails - styled low or high. smooth, sleek and full. With a side part, or no part - just make sure its shiny glamour! Make it perfect and its young, elegant and moden.
- Messy textured hair - add one braid, use the crimp iron or curl iron on one piece,, make it hippy chic!
- Messy up do's - get a wind swept look with a lot of texture! Twist up sections, add texture w product and tools like an iron in a few spots,then pin up section by section. Keep it perfectly messy.
- Hair accessories - definitely "in", beautiful clips, etc! They work really well with a messy up do.
- Shiny sexy hair - shiny hair that moves is the way! Roll it up make is shiny with gloss drops then subtly mess it up! Always a winner.
- Wet hair - yep...wet hair is in. Use a leave in conditioner or even coconut oil! Showing on runways all over this year.
For more information on Mitch or his new eponymous hair care line visit www.mitchstoneessentials.com.