One of our favorite beauty looks was on Lily Collins, actress and Lancôme Ambassadress. The makeup look was crafted by Celebrity Makeup Artist Fiona Stiles.
“When I heard the theme for the evening, I automatically leaned into the idea of the occult and the dark arts. Yes, there’s a lot of romanticism in religious art, but there’s also a heavy sprinkling of the gothic. It just felt like a fun angle to explore!”-Celebrity Makeup Artist, Fiona Stiles
See How To Get Lily’s Dark-Arts Inspired Look:
- To prep Lily’s skin, I massaged in Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum to keep the skin fresh and youthful.
- With a light hand, I worked the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Longwear Foundation in 110 Ivoire C all over the face. This gave the skin the perfect, marble-like quality I was looking for.
- For under the eyes, I corrected any dark circles with the Lancôme Effacernes Concealer in 110 Ivoire.
- I then set the whole face with a light dusting of Lancôme Absolue Powder in Ecru Light.
- I added dimension and warmth to the face with Lancôme Le Duo Contouring and Highlighting Stick in Ivoire, and set the highlighted areas with Lancôme Dual Finish Highlighter in Shimmering Buff. This made the skin sculpted and luminous, just like the faces in Renaissance art.
- I then mixed the new Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Custom Highlighting Drops in Shimmering Champagne, and applied this over her whole body, focusing on collar bones, shoulders, and down the center of her legs. I set this with a generous dusting ofLancôme Dual Finish Highlighter in Shimmering Buff.
- For the brows, I used the Lancôme Sourcils Styler in Transparent to feather the brows while giving them shape and definition.
- Next I went onto eyes. I applied Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Smokey Brown, and layered Volcano on the top to add a beautiful sheen.
- I finished the eyes by curling the lashes and applying two coats of Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black.
- Since Lily has such beautiful, full lips, they did not need much except for a bold coat of Lancôme Le Metallique Lip Gloss in Purple Onyx. This vibrant purple hue perfectly complemented both the theme of the night and the undertones of her skin.
Like this post? Like us on Facebook too!