We went backstage at Jill Stuart to get the details on the hiar & nails that came down the runway. The hair was a high-shine textured look created by Didier Malige using one of our favorite haircare brands: PHYTO.
1. Prep the hair with PHYTO Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray from root to end.
3. Section hair in the fringe area and add a few light mists of the PHYTO PhytoPlage Protective Sun Veil.
4. Sweep a section of hair behind the ears, leaving the fringe section up front.
5. Smooth and set the hair close to the head with hands.
6. Add a pea size amount of PHYTO Professional Strong Sculpting Gel from root to eyeline.
7. Diffuse hair with a sock diffuser.
8. Throughout the diffusing, spray PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hair Spray to set the hair]
Next up, nails! “Jill Stuart’s inspiration this season was taken from movement, flow and harmony; which was perfectly emulated with the ZOYA Naked Manicure System and Jill Stuart’s selection color of Mia,”said Naomi Gonzalez, Nail tech using Zoya.
The crisp fabrics and varied silhouettes of Jill Stuart’s SS 2017 collection are highlighted with a mix of ruffles and frills that adorn the sleeves and necklines. This romanticism is emulated by the ever so lovelyJill’s Mia by Zoya manicure.
Want more fashion week coverage? Follow us on Facebook.