COVERGIRL Becky G’s makeup artist Etienne Ortega went for a classic, natural look for tonight’s carpet. “Everything was based off Becky’s outfit and performance,” Ortega said. “We went for a beautiful bronze red carpet look to start the night, and work her way up to what’s coming up for her performance.”
- To fight shine on the carpet in the humid Miami weather, we used COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream in Medium Deep for all over coverage, and a sleek matte finish. Matte finish is great for photography because the light does not bounce off the shine of your face. Instead, you achieve your full face look with minimal bounce back.
- Next we used COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder to set Becky’s foundation and ensure her face makeup would stay in place all night long.
- For adding a little summer glow, we used COVERGIRL truBlend Bronzer as a contour and to give her cheekbones a sun kissed look.
- Then to soften the look, we used COVERGIRL truBlend Blush in Medium on the apples of the cheeks.
- Becky’s honey brown eyes pop in bronze and nude tones, so we used COVERGIRL truNaked Shadow Palette in Goldens for golden color and smoky shine. Using my ring finger I applied the shadow to her lid moving from dark to light shades across the eye towards the nose, then blended out with a small brush. As Becky said, “Nudes never fail!”
- For dark, glamorous brows we filled them in with COVERGIRL Pow-Der Brow and Liner in Dark Brown.
- Then we coated her lashes using COVERGIRL Super Sizer Fibers Mascara, which has a fiber infused formula for instant length in one easy step.
- Finally to finish the look, we used COVERGIRL Oh Sugar! Lip Balm in Caramel for a natural, subtle pout.