Last night, actress Zoe Saldana stunned on the red carpet with a futuristic Dolce & Gabbana gown, complemented with a luminous, chromatic makeup look, created by Vera Steimberg using Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
1. To prep Zoe’s skin and ensure a flawless, poreless canvas, Steimberg applied Charlotte’s Magic Cream generously to the entire face, massaging it in to plump skin and create a luminous glow. Then, she followed with Magic Eye Rescue to smooth the delicate eye area.
2. Next, she applied Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and brow bone to create a “spotlight” effect. For a naturally beautiful complexion, apply Light Wonder Foundation in Shade 10.
3. To create a red carpet contour and gorgeous highlight, she used every makeup artist's best friend, Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light-Medium.
4. For the eyes, Steimberg applied a wash of color on the eyelids with creme eyeshadow Eyes to Mesmerise in Mona Lisa and Jean, and then used the same combination to line the lower lashes for a futuristic mesmeric shimmer. Next, she lined into the lash line with the Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, scribbling all the way up the lid, and blending the two jewel tones together for a more defined shadow. To enhance Zoe’s eyes and give her a wide-eyed, fresh look, she lined the lower lashes with Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Bronzed Garnet and used The Feline Flick to dot between the upper lashes, creating a fuller, false-lash effect. She finished with lashings and lashings of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes.
5. To complete the look, Steimberg opted for a nudey, soft pink lip by applying Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillowtalk followed by Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Hepburn Honey.
6. Once dressed, Steimberg created the illusion of elongated, gilded-looking limbs with Supermodel Body, a slimmer shimmer that acts as shapewear lingerie for the body and catches the light for a glowing, moisturized finish.
Like this post? Like us on Facebook too!