Recently, I was invited to test out a new product at the DevaCurl salon in SOHO in NYC. I shared a behind the scenes look, but I couldn't tell you anything about the product...until today!
In a room full of curly ladies, who are also some of the biggest curly influencers, you can imagine the excitement in the air as we tried this new product. We were given no info about the product and told to use it anyway we'd like: wet or dry, clean or not so clean hair, etc.
Today I can announce the super secret product is SuperCream, $28 available at devacurl.com, designed to help super curlies embrace their natural texture. This multitasking styler can help super curly girls create an infinite number of looks. With SuperCream the possibilities are endless!
SuperCream is a rich, coconut oil-infused styler that can be used to create a variety of looks.
Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, stretch, moisturize, define, control, volumize, tame,twist-out, or add shine to your curls, SuperCream has you covered — and then some.
How to apply it:
SuperCream can be applied to wet, damp, or dry hair and can be used to create a variety of
looks. The important thing to remember is that less is more with SuperCream. If you’ve got fine to medium curls, rub a small amount of product between your palms and then smooth it over your curls. If your hair is thick, you can apply it in sections for thorough coverage.
Create different looks:
• To help stretch your curls, apply it to wet hair in a downward motion.
• To create a tousled look, apply it to damp hair and then shake your curls at the root once dry.
• To refresh second-day hair apply a small amount onto your fingertips, smooth the product onto
your curls, then wrap the curls around your fingers to reshape them.
What you’ll find inside:
• Coconut Oil: Provides moisture, enhances smoothness and softness, and protects against frizz.
• Jojoba Protein: Strengthens hair and boosts curls for even more bounce.
• Corn Starch: Provides touchable hold and extra frizz control.
What You Won’t Find: Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, DEA/MEA/TEA
Like this post? Like EverSoPopular on Facebook too!