Recently, I went to the Citizen Watch Company Flagship Store in Times Square New York for a discussion of timeless trends in beauty and fashion with the “Better Starts Now” theme.
Christian Zamora, an expert stylist whose work has been seen on the pages of WWD and Vogue, shared his top tips for a beautifully romantic look
- Primer and foundations should be applied in thin layers for that “looks like skin” effect.
- Eyeshadows should be light on the inside corner of the eye, neutral tones in the middle and darker shades on the outside corner of the eye both on top and under, this makes the eye appear larger.
- Eyes should be defined with waterproof liners, a thin line to define the lash line is timeless.
- Eyebrows should be delicately define with a waterproof pencil. A shade lighter than your brow color will make them appear fuller and lifted.
- For a subtle contour, apply a light bronzer just under the cheekbone.
- Add a peach or apricot blush on the apples of the cheeks for a soft radiance.
- Lips should not fade. Apply a waterproof pencil all over the lip, matching your lip tone is best then add you favorite gloss or lipstick. Don’t forget to blot.
Ellen Seckler, Vice President of Marketing for Citizen Watch Company of America, shared that you don’t need an exact match for a perfect “his and hers” watch pairing. Instead of choosing watches that are the same, find watches that coordinate and show off each person’s personality.
See which one is right for you & visit: /www.citizenwatch.com