What's in the box?
Oridel's Liquid Gem Regenerating Face Oil
Oridel® Liquid Gem Regenerating Face Oil Organic Moisturizer and contains Argan oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil, as well as Apricot Oil, Arnica Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil, Calendula Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Chamomile Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Neroli Oil, Oil, Rosewood Oil, Sesame Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Wheat Germ Oil.
• Ammonia Free
• Paraben Free
• Cruelty Free
• Formaldehyde Free
• Fragrance Free
• Natural Ingredients
• Alcohol Free
Oridel's LIQUID GEM™ Regenerating Face Oil uses the healing processes of natural botanicals to bring your skin a warm dewy glow that seems to shine from within. Just one pump from this bottle can significantly soothe your skin, and especially skin damaged by the application of drying retinol treatments or other medications. Yet it is light and refreshing, does not feel oily or heavy, and has been specifically formulated to have a pleasing aroma that won't overpower the senses.
LIQUID GEM™ is a carefully balanced botanical blend of organic and chemicals-free oils and is one of our finest facial moisturizers. Liquid Gem™ uses superior quality oils known for their anti-inflammatory, healing, skin-soothing, softening, and anti-aging properties. This is a potent deep penetrating blend for reducing the signs of dry and aging skin. Carefully designed combination of active healing ingredients is superb for daily use and especially great for post-peel and post-laser applications. Beneficial for such conditions as acne rosacea, atopic dermatitis and eczema. When your skin needs extra hydration use Liquid Gem™ facial moisturizer for a concentrated moisture boost. Or mix a drop or two of Liquid Gem™ with your liquid make-up foundation and enjoy that "lit-from-inside" look!
Each bottle of this liquid facial moisturizer also contains a faceted Citrine stone to enhance the powers of the botanicals. Healing powers of precious stones have been talked and written about since ancient times, and crystal healing has been used for spiritual, emotional and physical well being by thousands of cultures throughout the years. These practices are not without a scientific basis. Quantum physicists have scientifically proven that everything is composed of energy that is in a continuous state of interaction and many believe that there is the synergistic relationship between the earth's precious minerals and botanicals, and that crystals have specific energies that emit vibrations which correspond to specific physical afflictions. Citrine is a variety of Quartz, the second most abundant mineral in the earth's continental crust and it is said to have many positive attributes that relate to healing. That is why we chose this particular element for Liquid Gem™ . Known as "the Sun Stone" Citrine is said to be able to warm, cleanse and energize the body, purify the system and help to counteract the toxic effects of modern living. Just as bringing natural sunlight into your space is conducive to maintaining a healthy, life-affirming level of positive energy, including Citrine in your skin treatment can bring you the warmth and glow you have always been seeking. And once you have used up all of the Liquid Gem™ , you are rewarded with a semi-precious gemstone that you can fashion into jewelry, or simply carry with you to draw off stress and negativity from your body.
Please read more about the benefits of herbal oils used in Liquid Gem™ formula:
1. Apricot Oil Oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. It's softening and moisturizing properties are great for prematurely aged, dry irritated, sensitive skin. It helps to calm inflammations due to eczema and dermatitis. Apricot Oil is rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linolenic acids, and it is high in vitamins A and E.
2. Argan Oil is medicinal and anti-aging oil. It has twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil and is rich in antioxidants. It helps to prevent skin moisture loss and is ideal as a skin protector in cold weather. It helps to reduce scarring, softens dry skin anywhere on the body and helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's lipid barrier. Argan Oil leaves the skin feeling soft and delays the aging process. Research indicates that Omega 6 (linolenic acid) when applied to the skin has anti-inflammatory, acne reducing and moisture retention properties
3. Arnica Oil is famous for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities and healing powers; it has been used for centuries to treat bruises and sprains, to reduce pain and swelling, to improve and speed up wound healing and to stimulate blood circulation.
4. Avocado Oil is easily absorbed into deep tissue making it ideal for mature skin. Benefits of Avocado Oil:
- Penetrates skin deeply
- Contains vitamins A, E, B-complex, D, lecithin, potassium, beta-carotene, and more than 20% of essential unsaturated fatty acids;
- High on sterolins which are reputed to reduce age spots, help heal sun damage and scars;
- Extremely useful for nourishing, moisturizing, regenerating and rejuvenating skin.
5. Borage Oil has been known and used for close to 1,500 years. It is the richest known natural source (24%) of essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid). Borage Oil provides a potent anti-inflammatory effect, protects skin tissue from damage and water loss. Everyday use of Borage Oil has been shown to be very effective in treating redness, inflammation and moisture loss associated with dry skin.
6. Calendula Oil is beneficial for all skin types. It is one of the most popular herbal anti-fungal and anti-bacterial remedies. Calendula promotes skin healing and cell regeneration. It is excellent for helping to heal all kinds of skin damage - wounds, scars, burns, scalds, abrasions, infections and inflammations - but is especially efficient for dry or aging skin as a tonic, soothing oil, and provides powerful protection from age-related skin thinning. Good for scars prevention.
7. Carrot Seed Oil is rich in beta-carotene and vitamins B, C, D and E. This oil is a powerful ingredient helping to rejuvenate tired, aged, damaged and dehydrated skin. It helps to remove toxic buildup and to eliminate excess water in the tissue. Due to the strengthening effect on the red blood cells Carrot Seed Oil improves complexion of dry and oily skin while toning the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness.
8. Chamomile Oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and excellent skin calming properties and is extremely effective in soothing, healing and regenerating the skin tissue.
9. Evening Primrose Oil's moisturizing properties are outstanding for dry aging skin. It is rich in linolenic acid - an essential fatty acid. Skin care benefits of Evening Primrose Oil include:
- Hydrating dry skin;
- Good for general skin rejuvenating process;
- Lightens dark circles around the eyes;
- Calms acne flair-ups due to its ability to dilute sebum production;
- Beneficial for rosacea, atopic dermatitis and eczema;
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
10. Jojoba Oil is so similar to human sebum (skin oil) that when applied it can "trick" the skin into thinking it produced enough oil and thus balances skin oil production. It is readily absorbed without making it feeling greasy, and has an exceptional ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles; it also promotes skin rejuvenation and suppleness. Jojoba Oil is very stable, and does not become rancid or lose its anti-oxidants even after long periods of storage.
11. Neroli Oil has great therapeutic properties, is highly antiseptic and bactericidal. It helps to regenerate skin cells, to prevent formation of scar tissue and to fight stretch marks, broken capillaries and soften wrinkles. Neroli has a very fresh, citrusy, exotic and incredibly pleasant aroma, it gives an overall feeling of wellbeing and relaxation.
12. Rosewood Oil is regarded to be a superior cell stimulant and tissue regenerator with anti-aging, anti-septic, ant-bacterial, and anti-viral and wound healing properties; it is stimulant and tonic and is known for its aphrodisiac effect. Rosewood Oil applied to the face helps to reduce onset of blackheads, pimples and acne by controlling the amount of sebum secreted by the oil glands. Rosewood Oil is good for all skin types.
13. Sesame Oil is rich in anti-oxidants thus pulling toxins from the skin tissue. It helps to prevent blackheads, to clear pimples and to fade dark spots. Sesame Oil is packed with vitamin E, lecithin, amino-acids, protein and minerals and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
14. Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the most exciting natural remedies available today. It is widely used in skin care and also often as a dietary supplement. Due to its richness in nutrients required for metabolism of healthy skin Sea Buckthorn Oil helps to combat wrinkles, skin dryness and other symptoms of malnourished, prematurely aging skin. Sea Buckthorn Oil is used to encourage healing of skin injuries, burns, sunburns, acne wounds and eczema. Read more about Sea Buckthorn Oil.
15. Vitamin E Oil is a natural preservative and anti-oxidant, vital in protecting skin cells from ultra-violet light, pollution and other elements that produce skin damaging free radicals and it offers variety of benefits for skin care:
- Products containing Vitamin E oil can help reduce appearance of fine line and wrinkles, age spots and stretch marks;
- Reduces transdermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier functions.
16. Wheat Germ Oil is rich in vitamins A, B, B2, B3, D, E, and F, contains proteins, lecithin and squalene. It is excellent for dry and aging skin and is a strong anti-oxidant. Wheat Germ Oil is great for psoriases and eczema, helps to heal sun damaged skin cells, burns, scars, skin ulcers and stretch marks. It can improve poor blood circulation.
Apply as a moisturizer to your face and neck day and/or night. Great under make-up. This bottle contains beautiful semi-precious "Sun Gem" Citrine. After you finish the product please unscrew the top and reward yourself with a gem.
Contains oils: Argan, Jojoba, Apricot, Avocado, Evening Primrose, Borage, Sesame, Wheat Germ, Arnica, Carrot, Calendula, Sea Buckthorn, Neroli, Chamomile, Rosewood and Vitamin E
Liquid Gem™ is currently Patent Pending.