Julia Roberts is one of those women who makes glam look effortless. The star wore an Elie Saab beaded dress on the red carpet and a classic makeup look to the 2014 Emmy Awards.
Her makeup artist, Genevieve Herr, gave the Lancôme Ambassadress and nominee a radiant, natural look with a bronze eye and sunkissed cheek to compliment her navy beaded dress.
Here are all the products she used on the award winning actress.
- Lancôme Absolue L’Extrait Ultimate Eye Contour Collection
- Lancôme Visionnaire [1 Minute Blur]
- Lancôme Bienfait Teinté Beauty Balm
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace
- NEW Armani Eye & Brown Maestro in 1, 2 and 5
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Golden Frenzy
- NEW Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara p.s. check out my review here: Your New Fave Mascara