Not sure about you, but I am always in search of ways to increase my energy (naturally, of course).
So when I got turned on to YouthH2O I was intrigued. The YouthH2O Age Defying System awakens your youth hormone w/ Organic Superfoods that enhances BEAUTY, PERFORMANCE, & WELLNESS all in one! You can enter to win and see for yourself at the bottom of this post.
While superfoods have entered the health food conversation in recent years, most people are unaware that many of the most powerful foods on the planet hail from the Andes region—and now, for the first time ever, they are now widely available in the United States. Not only are these foods teeming with healing effects, they are also packed with flavor, transforming ordinary, everyday healthy meals into something extraordinary.
I've learned so much from the book Peruvian Power Foods by nationally recognized nutrition and weight loss expert, Manuel Villacorta.
In the book Villacorta introduces the top superfoods and their myriad health benefits, with more than 75 recipes from the Andes to the Amazon, a growing gastronomical hotspot for chefs and gourmands the world over. With recipes for breakfasts and smoothies, on the fly snacks, plus sublime suppers and decadent desserts, anyone from the fitness-minded to foodies can easily incorporate these nutrient- and antioxidant-rich foods into their daily lives. Tempt your taste buds without ruining your waistline with:
- Weekend waffles with maca, an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant that can be likened to natural Viagra as it helps potency in men.
- Breakfast granola with lucuma, a tangy tropical fruit that helps balance high blood pressure.
- Savory white bean hummus made with sacha inchi, a powerful omega-3s for heart health and brain power.
- Muffins made with pichuberry, a glucose controller, sugar regulator, and accelerant for flushing fat around the middle.
- Sinful yet slimmed-down brownies with cacao, an amazing antioxidant and chocolate substitute in everything from smoothies to cakes.
I've added these to meals to the mix. Additionally, In looking to reduce my coffee drinking while staying energized to work out I checked out YouthH2O’s Ingredients:
(For natural vitality over time – no immediate boost and crash like with caffeine)
(Gives skin a youthful radiant appearance, has highest amount of NATURAL vitamin C, enhances collagen and elasticity of the skin)
(A powerful SUPER antioxidant that can help you lose weight!)
How to drink:
Drink daily for 3 weeks and take a week break while it continues to work, then repeat. Noticeable results in 2 weeks
Can be taken alone in a convenient 2 oz concentrated shot or mixed in a favorite smoothie or juice. Lots of great recipes here: http://www.youthh2o.com/blog/recipes/
Want to try it for yourself? Enter our giveaway.