This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA® and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions are my own.
Yikes, the cold weather is moving in quicker than Id like to acknowledge. Like my fellow beauty junkies, I take time to reevaluate my skin care...swapping out summer & fall skin care empties for my richer skin care formulas. Alas, I admit I am not a body lotion person much less a hand lotion. Not until theres a problem. Fast Fwd...
Last week, I discovered some random dry patches, and general dryness by my cuticles. I decided to take the Neutrogena 7 Day Challenge.
Here's Why I Heart NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream:
- Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier to keep hands, and especially cuticles, softer and smoother, longer.
- Eliminates 7 signs of damage – dryness, chapping, cracking, split nails, dry cuticles, scaliness, roughness.
- Long-lasting formula is clinically proven to heal dry hands.
- Noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin
- Available in scented and fragrance free formulas
- Effective relief that lasts up to 17 hours
- Suggested Retail Price: $4.99/2.0 fl oz.
By the 3 day mark of regular use (2x a day) I noticed my hands were softer. That dry patch was gone and my cuticles were less torn up!
At just under $5 (2fl oz) this is my new travel must have! Clinical testing proves that Norwegian Formula Hand Cream relieves even the worst of dry, chapped hands --providing prompt healing for hands that suffer even the harshest of conditions. In fact, it was originally developed in Norway for Arctic fishermen who needed to protect their own hands from some of the coldest, harshest weather on earth. Now, the same formula that saved fishermen’s hands can keep your manicured hands soft even during the harshest temps.
It is because NEUTROGENA® Norwegian Formula Hand Cream was developed to relieve extremely dry, thirsty skin, and to protect it from further abuse. This deep moisturizing hand cream forms shields the skin as it helps
If you’ve tried everything and nothing has helped your hands, try NEUTROGENA® Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.