ideeli.com, if you already haven't (fun fact: the company was recently acquired by Groupon), recently unveiled its newly redesigned website with an all new design and navigation to make it easier for customers to shop its vast collection of fashion, apparel and home decor deals.
“Now that we’ve officially joined the Groupon family and broadened our reach, it’s a great time to refresh the website and put our best foot forward,” said Stefan Pepe, ideeli’s Chief Executive Officer. “And our new look and feel will soon showcase a slew of new spring offerings.”
The ideeli website now features a variety of enhancements, including a refreshed logo and large feature image at the top of the home page. Specific highlights include:
- Revised logo
- Updated color palette
- Larger full-bleed feature image at the top of each of the main sections (All, Women, Shoes, Home, Men)
- Larger images which provide photographers and editorial teams with more space to feature items more prominently and better allow customers to discover brands and trends they love
- Cleaner, more open header allowing for easier navigation
- Easier, more intuitive interface with product zoom to allow customers to get a better feel for the products
- More use of color and lifestyle images to help customers visualize how to wear the products
ideeli brings the runway to the “real-way” by providing a fashion destination where members will discover the latest trends and experience the satisfaction of significant savings. As ideeli celebrates the relaunch of its website, its featuring a highly curated collection of the latest spring trends and name brands. Trends this season range from floral and global prints to safari and brights, across the categories of women’s and men’s apparel, shoes, accessories and home.