As the holidays approach we need to follow current trends while staying classic, here are two easy hairstyles that are quick and appropriate for the holidays directly from Stylist Sebastian Scolarici.
How to create a classic hairdo for the holidays: These are retro hairstyles inspired by 40’s fashion. For social occasions during Christmas and New Year festivities I recommend to keep a classic style yet follow the current trends. You will be sure to stay timeless for those memories as you snap lots of photos.
First Look: Winter Waves · Keep your locks frizz-free right from the start. Apply John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum Original Formula to wet hair and then blow dry hair. This product staple for any beauty is a classic for smoothing hair!
· Next create a deep side part and use a one-inch curling iron to create curls thorough your hair.
· Once all your hair is curled, brush your hair using a flat bristle brush evenly to create a wave effect.
· Use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray for a fast-drying, shine-boosting formula that lasts long and stays strong.
· To finish this look, hold one side with up with bobby pins and add a festive hair accessory.
· Begin by creating a low pony tail and then set apart a portion of hair that is about an inch and wrap it around the hair elastic.
· Next apply a mist of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray and tease the ponytail to give it volume and texture.
· Then comb the hair neatly and lightly and use bobby pins to start creating a bun.
· Once your hair is rolled up spray a little bit of John Frieda Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist for extra shine.