You know you can rely on Madewell for fabulous women’s denim and designer basics, but did you know they also have great music taste? And it is only fitting that the hot fashion brand would be on hot streaming music service Rdio.
With fashion week in full effect, Madewell is going one step further than just a fabulous music collection for fans to follow; they have teamed up with the face of their new fall campaign, French fashionista Caroline de Maigret, who has curated a playlist made up of her favorite songs exclusively for Rdio.
It’s pretty obvious Caroline de Maigret has great style instincts—check out the new Madewell catalog shot in her hometown, Paris, for further proof. But the model also happens to have killer taste when it comes to music, she created Bonus Track Records with her partner, Yarol Poupaud, in 2006. So obviously we had to raid her playlist for her favorite tracks of all time. Here, she shares her cleverly curated picks in her Rdio playlist for Madewell! Like this iconic brand, which was established in 1937, de Maigret reaches back over 80 years for inspiration for her playlist, which explores a continuum between great voices like Blind Willie Johnson, John Lennon, Neil Young, and, um, Digital Underground. Try the mix on for size now!
Caroline de Maigret's Playlist: http://www.rdio.com/people/madewell/playlists/5349531/Caroline_de_Maigret%27s_Playlist/
- On The Beach - Neil Young
- Suspicious Minds - Studio Musicians
- Love That Burns - Fleetwood Mac
- Working Class Hero - John Lennon
- John the Revelator - Blind Willie Johnson
- I Wanna Be Your Dog - The Stooges
- Voodoo Love - Black Minou
- Sur la planche 2013 - La Femme
- Nutbush City Limits - Ike Turner, Tina Turner
- The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
- Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Like this post? You can like us on Facebook too!