Last night, L'Oréal Paris spokesperson Eva Longoria rocked the blue carpet at Premios tu Mundo in Miami. We are proud of her for receiving the “ALMA de tu Mundo” award, congrats Eva!
Her makeup and hairdo finished off her modern sexy look. We loved it so much we asked her team to to give us the inside scoop on her beauty look.
Join us to get Eva's beauty look from celebrity makeup artist Claudia Betancur and celebrity hairstylist Marcos Carrasquillo...after the jump!
Get the Look of Eva Longoria’s Premios tu Mundo Makeup:
· Prep your skin to create a flawless canvas prior to makeup by applying L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Oil-Free. This softens the skin texture and reduces wrinkle lines.
· Highlight your eyes like Eva’s is to illuminate the area underneath your eyes. Use L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer which helps correct and illuminate at the same time, helping you erase the dark circles.
· To finish off with flawless skin, use the L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup (available in 32 shades). This foundation has a natural coating which has every possible shade to match skin tone (which I love!) and leaves skin looking radiant.
· Eva's eyes were very marked in black- super sexy smoky look which always looks amazing on her. To achieve this effect use the black pencil from the new L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Liner Collection covering half of the eyelid and then sealing it with a black or gray eye shadow. Use a dome shape brush to blend out and eliminate any harsh lines.
· Her eyelashes were absolutely stunning. We all know Eva is a huge fan of false eyelashes however the trick to this look is to seal fake lashes with your real ones with a mascara. Use L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara to blend the lashes and create an angled effect towards the corners of your eyes.
Get the Look of Eva Longoria Premios tu Mundo Hair:
· To prepare your hair for styling, start with using the L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Shampoo and Conditioner. This powerful duo has a powerful combination of ingredients (Oleoqueratina & Arginine-K Complex) that helps smooth and control hair.
· Follow with the L’Oréal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner that eliminates frizz, helps facilitate and protect styling from hot styling tools. Dry your hair entirely.
· Now with dry hair, separate your bangs in the front of the hair then use a curling iron and divide your hair into small sections.
· Then, at the bangs, pull them back and tease the hair behind it with a thin comb – this will add volume. Then push it back to add height to your hair and pin it.
· Draw your hair up to a high ponytail and secure it with elastic. Finish off with the L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. Spray 6 inches away from your hair, this way it prevents too much stiffness or sticky residue.
Like this post? You can like us on Facebook too!