Neutrogena has introduced their first Hispanic Beauty Ambassador, Elizabeth Ulloa! We are happy to share some of her best skincare regimen advice and makeup tips. (Just in time for the start of the season).
- CLEANSING IN ONE EASY STEP: Cleansing is very important in maintaining clear and healthy skin. The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very effective and offer an easy way of removing dirt, oil and any makeup, even water proof mascara! The Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes are ideal for acne-prone skin as they thoroughly cleanse skin, and there is no need to rinse.
- MOISTURIZE AFTER CLEANSING: Right after removing all of your makeup and before going to sleep, always apply a moisturizer. Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer is formulated with Accelerated Retinol SA that evens out skin tone and even smoothes fine lines.
- APPLY SUNSCREEN DAILY: The best advice I have to prevent dark spots and discoloration is to wear sunscreen every day. Try the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer line of sunscreens, which are lightweight and do not leave an oily finish. They work beautifully alone or as a complement to your makeup routine.
- SHINE FREE BASE MAKEUP: Start with Neutrogena Shine Control Primer followed by Shine Control Makeup with SPF 20 for 8 hour shine control and natural-looking coverage. Don’t forget to set your makeup with Shine Control Powder.
- LONG-LASTING EYE MAKEUP: Neutrogena’s new Crease Proof Eye Shadow has pearly pigments that instantly revive and brighten your eyes. It’s super long-lasting and buildable in color.
- MAKE YOUR EYES POP: Apply Healthy Lengths Mascara to make your lashes look 100% longer. This mascara is really a one stop shop to lash conditioning and lengthening.
- CONDITIONING LIP COLOR: Try the Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks line which has a great range of sheer colors for day and night looks. They improve the texture of your lips so hey are softer and smoother over time.
Add to these #NTGBeautifulInsideOut tips. Continue the conversation on twitter @LeAuraLuciano & let us know your results!
This post has been created in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.