I was invited to the Fall 2013 Dannijo presentation.The jewelry collection for the show was inspired by old Hollywood, in particular the key fashion icon Elizabeth Taylor. Think vintage glam meets sleek modern hair.
The hair inspiration was very chic and minimalist to pop against the Victorian themed elegant dresses. LUXHAIR WOW’s Pony Fall Extension added opulence to the look by adding more texture and definition to the bun.
1. Stuntz started off with a mid-rise ponytail securing tightly with a clear invisible hair-tie.
2. He then used the LUXHAIR WOW Pony Fall Extension (color matching each model’s natural hair color) and pinned the hair piece to the rest of the hair blending the piece to seamlessly intertwine with the natural hair
3. Johnny then wrapped the ponytail into a tightly coiled bun, creating a modern look for the models
4. After securing the bun, Johnny back combed the hair on the sides of the head to add texture and create the appearance of loose strands
5. To complete the look, Johnny followed up with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Strong-Hold hairspray to keep the hair in place.