For Jill Stuart's Fall 2013 collection, legendary hairstylist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a chic, fresh and natural blow dry using products from Kérastase.
- On damp hair, create a middle part and prep with Mousse Volumactive for volume and texture
- Blow dry hair using a diffuser and rough dry with your fingers
- Spray Double Force Hairspray as you go for buildable hold
- Create a natural wave using a large barrel curling iron, curling in large sections at the back of the head from mid-lengths to ends
- Add a pea-sized amount of Fibre Architecte at the ends of hair for smoothness
- Fluff the hair at the top of the head with fingers for a slightly electric look, and finish with Double Force Hairspray to keep the style in place
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look:
- Mousse Volumactive – a weightless, volumizing mousse that gives body while adding strength and substance
- Double Force Hair Spray – a finishing spray that delivers buildable, flexible hold for all hair types
- Fibre Architecte – a reconstructive dual-serum that repairs and delivers long-lasting style memory for damaged, split ends
Like this post? You can like EverSoPopular on Facebooktoo!