Designer and “Fashion Star” mentor Nicole Richie is rocking the red carpet tonight, with a little help from Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion products that add shine as well as salon brands.
Nicole has a few tips that she always counts on to help shine on the carpet – or just a night on the town! She dishes with EverSoPopular.com:
· Identify your top feature and play it up – know your body and what silhouettes work for you.
· With both makeup and accessories – focus on one bold item. For example, when doing a deep lip, leave eyes bare, or if wearing a statement necklace, keep the earrings simple.
· Whether she’s doing an up ‘do or down and sleek for her hairstyle, she always goes for shine on the carpet. Her go-to product is the NEW Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil for brilliant, lightweight conditioning.
1. Wash hair with New Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
2. Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
3. After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
4. Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
5. Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
6. Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
7. Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.