1. Keep skin simple and fresh with a bit of L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Light Ivory to give skin a light glow
2. Apply a small amount of L’Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Celestial (Pink) to the apples of cheeks
3. Highlight eyes with a hint of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte. Apply vaseline over the top because it allows the eye shadow to seep through and last longer as well add in shine.
4. Use L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Black at the outer corners and smudge thoroughly with your fingers to prevent blotchiness.
5. Apply L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Caresse in Cotton Pink for a sheer rosy, natural lip color.
6. Finish off with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black around the rim of the eye and add several coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in Black to complete the look.