Latina superstar, Selena Gomez, rocked the MTV Movie Awards
red-carpet & stage in a
CoverGirl make-up last night in LA!
· For the MTV Movie Awards, Selena wanted her makeup look to be fresh and flawless. We asked celebrity makeup artist, Karan Mitchell how to get her soft and pretty look:
· I started with Selena's eyes. I selected the COVERGIRL Shimmering Sands Eye Enhancer 3-Kits Shadows for her shadow. I used the medium shade of the palette as all over the eye area. I then used the lightest shade on the inside corners and as a highlight under her brow bone.
· I then lined her upper and lower lashline with COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Basic Black. To line the upper lashes I used COVERGiRL LineExact Liquid liner in Very Black and drew a slight wing on the outer corners. I added a few individual lashes and used three coats of new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Water Resistant Mousse Mascara in Black. This mascara will be available in-store nationwide in July.
· For her flawless skin, I used NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Oak. On her cheeks I applied COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry under the cheekbone and blended upward.
· I then finished the look with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in the soft shimmering pink shade Sweetheart and COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lip Gloss in Dazzle.