Every Hispanic living in the United States has had a unique cultural experience. To help celebrate these special experiences, Time Warner Cable launched the new “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera” (My Life, My Way) application on its Mi
Cultura Facebook page.
With the “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera” application, fans of the Mi Cultura page can create videos of their most special moments using their favorite photos, videos, music and template designs available. These videos can be shared with family and friends, no matter where in the world they may be. The launch of the application arrives just in time for the Hispanic community to record their experiences for Father’s Day (June 19th).
There are more than 13.5 million U.S. Hispanics on Facebook who love to discover new technologies within their social media pages. This is especially true when given the opportunity to honor loved ones, special events and places that have helped them become the people they are today.
The creation of the video is simple and guides consumers through the following steps:
· Select a video theme using up to nine photos
· Select photos and videos that represent your life
· Select a music theme for your video
· Add text to each photo and organize them in your special way
· Finalize the video – you can tag your family and friends and begin sharing your video!
· The application was created entirely in Spanish for Spanish-dominant and bilingual consumers.
Visit the Mi Cultura Facebook page (www.facebook.com/micultura) and click on the “Like” button. Once you arrive to the “Wall”/”Muro”, click on the link on the upper-left hand corner titled “Mi Vida, A Mi Manera”.