This Oscar season was all about effortless, flowing locks on some of Hollywood’s biggest names. Curious how to get the looks seen on these famous leading ladies? With the help of Sedu Elite Styling Consultant and celebrity stylist Tommy Buckett, you can re-create the biggest trends of the night with a few must-have products from Sedu.
SIMPLE, SEXY, SHINY: Get the look with Sedu
Gwyneth Paltrow and Penelope Cruz
1. Apply a heat protecting product from top to end. Sedu’s Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with pure argan oil will give you that sleek, no-frizz look that eliminates flyaways and preps your hair before blow drying
2. Blow hair dry with a round brush, lifting the roots up if you want a little volume. Sedu’s Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Dryer will ensure a quick, smooth dry
3. Divide hair into ½” to 1” sections using a comb. For smooth shiny strands, pass the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron through the hair from root to end. It straightens, smoothes and tames hair for sleek style to reveal your hair’s natural shine
4. Piece out strands to add some texture with a little more of the Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment. Voila! You’re a red carpet diva a la Gwyneth Paltrow and Penelope Cruz
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE WAVES: Get the look with Sedu
Natalie Portman and Amy Adams
1. Divide hair into 1” sections combing out any tangles
2. Take each 1” section and using your Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron, make one quick pass on the hair shaft to ensure an even line of shine and an even heat out
3. To get the glamour, take each 1” section and wrap it once around one plate. Turn the iron 180 degrees while pressing lightly and clapping the iron to allow movement. Let sit for a few moments
4. Let the hair drop from the iron and cool in your hand. Give a little twist to set the wave and repeat with the rest of the hair
5. For that final Hollywood goddess look, tousle the hair with your fingers and you’re ready for the red carpet!