‘The City’ star, Whitney Port (photo below), preparing for her Spring 2011 presentation of Whitney Eve.
For Port’s third collection she offered up chic & easy ensembles with pops of prints and color for the fresh-faced set. The beauty looks highlighted glowy skin with an ethereal and non-traditional pastel smoky eye created an edgy yet feminine look. Even the periwinkle nail color was personally selected by Whitney for the show and complimented the colorful collection and makeup look. Toes were painted with a light stone grey shade that was both fresh and neutral.
Get the Look:
· Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
· Stila Perfecting Concealer
· Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Venus
· Stila Kitten All Over Shimmer Duo
· Stila Long Wear Lip Color in In The Nude
· Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz
Nails: butter LONDON for Beauty.com
Get the look:
Hands: butter LONDON “Lady Muck” (available on Beauty.com in Spring 2011)
Toes: butter LONDON “All Hail McQueen”