We can't wait for the return of Will & Grace! So we were thrilled to see Debra Messing at the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards. Debra’s bronze goddess look was created by makeup artist Jeannia Robinette and we got the makeup details for you!
HOW TO GET DEBRA MESSING’S BRONZE GODDESS LOOK:
“ For the Emmy’s, I wanted to create a bronze, golden goddess look for Debra. We went for a modern, classy beauty look with all the focus on the eyes. I really wanted the eyes to pop and keep everything else a bit more natural,” says makeup artist Jeannia Robinette.
- I started prepping Debra with the Lancôme Absolue L’Extrait Ultimate Eye Patch, while she was still having her hair done, to smooth and refresh the eyes.
- Next I applied Lancôme Advanced Génifique Sensitive Serum all over her face. I love this serum! It’s great to apply before foundation as this serum plumps the skin and gives a glow.
- I then used Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux under the eyes as a moisturizer and primer.
- I started Debra’s makeup with the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation in 360 Bisque to give her a bronzed look.
- I also mixed this with the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick in 260 Bisque and used it for any touch ups.
- Then I blended the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer in 215 Buff under the eyes.
- To give Debra the bronzed glow we were after, I applied Star Bronzer #2 to her cheeks.
- Next I added a tiny bit of Lancôme Dual Finish Highlighter in 2 Luminous Gold to the top of the cheekbone to enhance her glow.
- I finished off the cheeks with the Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in New Nude.
- I applied the copper shadow from the Lancôme Color Design 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Kissed by Gold 102 all over the eyelid to start.
- Next I added the eggplant shade from the Lancôme Color Design 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette in 603 Olive Soleil to the crease of the eyelid.
- Under the eye, I used the Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil in Chantilly and blended it out with my finger for a really soft, light gold look.
- I wanted the lashes to be super bold and black so we layered on Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- I used the Lancôme Ombre Hypnose Stylo in Onyx (coming in October) to the inner corner and outer corner of the eye to connect the look together.
- For the brows, I used Lancôme Sourcils Styler in Brun.
- First I lightly scrubbed her lips to exfoliate and then I prepped then with Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Cells Lip Balm.
- Debra and I wanted to create a really nude lip, to go with the copper eye so we used Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Timide #237.
- I also lined her lips with Lancôme Le Lipstique in Bronzelle.
Like this post? Like us on Facebook too!