Lily Collins brought retro chic to the 2017 Met Gala. "Gregory Russell gave Lily a super chic blunt bob with mini bangs which instantly made me think of the ultimate silent screen star, Louise Brooks. Sultry lashes and deeply defined lips beautifully contrast with the softness of her Giambattista Valli dress," says celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles.
Want to recreate her makeup look? See the beauty breakdown from Fiona below:
LILY COLLINS HOW TO:
- For her skin, I prepped with the Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Second Skin Mask letting the goodness soak in while her hair was started
- Then, I used the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation in 140 Ivoire with a touch of the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer in 090 Ivoire where needed, and set the skin with Lancôme Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder in Ivoire 100
- I used a little of the Lancôme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Rose Cashmere on the cheeks for a fresh softness on the face to balance out the dark lips
- For her brows I filled them in just a touch with the Fiona Stiles Beauty Micro-Precision Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown and set them with Lancôme Sourcils Styler
- I wanted to keep the look modern so I just focused on overdone lashes and deep, dark film noir lips.
- I piled on the Lancôme Cils Booster XL as a base coat for the lashes and then did 6 coats of the Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Black on top and bottom for bigger than life lashes.
- For the lips I mixed the Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Berry Noir with the Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in Black Ebony for a customized lip.
Like this post? Follow us on Twitter for more!