The vibe at the Cynthia Rowley S/S 2017 show was just plain fun!
We got the beauty details from Sarah Lucero, makeup artist and Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry for Stila Cosmetics. Sarah created the beauty look this season using Stila’s top color ranges including the brand’s cult-favorite Stay All Day line, NEW Stay All Day Brow Liners and exclusive sneak peeks of the Spring 2017 collection.
GET THE LOOK – “Unapologetic Edge”:
This girl woke up from a hazy dream to a bright fantasy world.
1. Prep face with Aqua Glow Serum Foundation ($45) to tone down any redness, while still allowing your natural skin to shine through.
2. Apply Stay All Day Lip Liner in Rosé ($20) to top and bottom lash line, smudging out to give a creamy, unexpected texture to the eyes.
3. Apply pale pink shade of Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Mind ($49) to lids and lashes for a pastel, washed out look.
4. Apply Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Rose Water ($26) to cheeks for a sheer tint to achieve a fresh, dewy glow.
5. Apply Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer ($21) to lips for a grey hue to neutralize the look.
6. Apply Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color ($21) in upward motions to the brows to frame the face. PRO TIP: use multiple shades to achieve a natural, ombré brow.
Like this post? Like us on Facebook too!