The Christian Siriano Spring 2017 Collection celebrates the perfect getaway on the Isle of Capri. Vintage photos of Jackie Onassis’ vacations in Capri in the late 60s and 70s, inspired a cool, modern seaside collection fit for a world-traveled woman. The turquoise waters and citrus orange-stripe umbrella-lined beaches of the Tyrrhenian Sea present a bright and bold color palate. In the collection are soft cotton stripes, raffia, textured lace, and sheer organza overlays.
Photos credits: Dan Lecca, Natasha Harri, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
We went backstage and the nails for the show created by Gina Edwards for KISS Products, Inc. Naturally, we found out how to get the look.
Gina Edwards for KISS Products, Inc. created an asymmetrical nail art look with bold black and white stripes to complement the colors and vacation-vibe of the collection. “The colors are vibrant and fun, perfect for the spring/summer season,” says Edwards.
Select the correct size imPRESS Manicure in Big Flirt then peel off and press-on
- Place the chevron shaped KISS Design Perfection, on the diagonal. On the left hand, the design will be on the left, on the right hand, the design will be on the right
- Paint a thin black line along the inside V of the KISS Design Perfection with KISS Nail Artist Paint
- Using the KISS Nail Artist Paint, paint vertical stripesalong the tip of the nail, alternating between black and white
- On the side of the nail, paint horizontal stripes, alternating alternate between black and white
- Finish with KISS Gel Strong Topcoat
Like this post? Visit us on Facebook.