Let's talk Resort season beauty! Sarah Lucero, makeup artist and Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry for Stila Cosmetics, created Lilly Pulitzer’s Resort 2017 collection. The beauty look this season using Stila’s top color ranges including the brand’s NEW MATTE’ificent Lipstick while giving an exclusive preview of the Star Light Star Bright Highlighting Palette for holiday.
About the look: “This makeup is for the modern day Beauty Icons – Bardot and 60s super babes, every girl on vacation wants to be her. Lilly and Stila are perfect together. Both have a playful, feminine, free spirited approach to beauty and resort fashion!”
GET THE LOOK – “Modern Simplicity”:
3. To achieve 'swinging sixties' full lashes apply 2 coats of HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara ($23) in black. Pay attention to the lower lashes and paint the mascara on with a flat liner brush. This trick ensures the roots are super drenched with mascara, adding definition to the eyes and bringing out the lash line!
4. Mix black liner on top and Brown Smudgestick Liner ($22) on bottom. It’s all about the new Mod Squad!
5. Convertible Color Palette ($39) provides the perfect flushed cheek color.
6. Using the NEW Stay all Day MATTE’ificent Lipstick in Coquille ($22) and NEW Stay All Day Lip Liner in Marsala ($20), the nude lip and bronzed healthy skin really enhances a classic cat eye like no other.
7. Kitten shadow found in the Perfect Me, Perfect Hue ($39) is the perfect touch for shimmer, shine, sheen to eyes, cheek bones and on the body.