We loved the nails we at Maschino for Resort ‘16
Miss Pop for OPI, created the vibrant nail look & we got the how-to so you can create it on your own!
3. Pour a little Infinite Shine To The Finish Lime onto a plastic palette or piece of tin foil. Dip a large dotter or back end of an eyeshadow brush into the gel lacquer. Then, gently dab it down on a nail to create the perfect dot.
4. Repeat step 3 on all 10 fingers. Make the dots on a random place on each nail.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Wild Blue Yonder.
6. On the orange nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Don't Provoke the Plum.
7. On the magenta nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
8. Pour out a little Infinite Shine Silver On Ice onto your palette. Using a smaller dotter or ball end of a bobby pin, create small silver centers in each colorful dot.