Last night, actress Blake Lively stunned on the red carpet with a gorgeous, flowing Burberry gown, complemented with a bold statement pillar-box red lip created by Charlotte Tilbury using L’Oreal. We asked Charlotte to share!
Here are Charlotte’s steps for recreating Blake’s look:
1. Charlotte created her trademark flawless, poreless skin using a treat and transform demi matte foundation for a silver screen siren complexion.
2. She applied a little bit of light reflecting concealer under the eyes to smooth, and illuminate where the darkness would naturally gather.
3. Using a gorgeous, soft taupe eyebrow pencil, Charlotte filled in Blake's lovely brows and elongated them.
4. Charlotte applied a Golden-bronzy eyeshadow to the lids, blending up towards the brow bone and softly defining underneath the eyes to intensify Blake's mesmeric gaze.
5. She then used a brown-gold flecked eyeliner along the lash line to define, enhance and extend the eyes.
6. To finish the eye look, and create a stunning Hollywood flutter of lashes, Charlotte applied lashings of mascara to the top and the bottom lashes.
7. Next, Charlotte used a contour kit to sculpt and contour Blake's divine cheekbones using a flattering natural bronzing shade.
8. Charlotte never ever starts a lip look without a lip liner, especially when doing a bold, beautiful pillar-box red lipstick. Use the liner as a stencil & fill in with a nourishing, moisturizing matte red lipstick.
9. Charlotte finished the skin with a cashmere-soft finely-milled powder across the t-zone. Not only does this seal in the makeup, it gives the skin a red carpet ready finish that looks perfected in real life and in HD!
10. Dust a glowing dreamy highlight across the tops of the cheekbones that plays with the light.
11. Finish with a pop of a tawny rose blusher from the epicenter of the cheeks - where you would naturally blush for healthy looking, happy glow!!