Mila Kunis rocked the pink carpet at last night’s Billboard Music Awards!
Gearing up for her new movie out this summer, “Bad Moms,” Mila was the center of attention on the red carpet and stage, donning a dress and hairstyle that has everyone calling her a “hot mom.”
Renowned celebrity stylist, Renato Campora, worked his magic for Mila’s fresh and modern look with Infusium 23 – a full line of salon-proven products scientifically formulated to beautifully transform even the most damaged hair – and PRO Beauty Tools – a line of high performance, top quality styling tools at retail friendly prices.
“GET THE LOOK” FROM RENATO CAMPORA:
· I wanted to keep Mila Kunis’ Billboard Music Awards look simple yet beautiful with texture.
· First, I washed and conditioned her hair with the Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Shampoo and Conditioner to illuminate and brighten her strands.
· I wanted a lot of texture for this look so I sprayed the Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment when her hair was damp to help build texture and volume.
· Next, I dried her hair with the PRO Beauty Tools 1875W Ionic AC Motor and ran my hands through her hair – no brush.
· I selected random pieces and curled them with the PRO Beauty Tools 1 ¼ Curling Iron to add more volume.
· It’s all about the texture today! So I sprayed the Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment in her hair which also helped tame fly-aways and create that sleek look.
· I pulled a few pieces out on side of her face to create a soft, romantic feel. The rest of the hair was pulled into a high ponytail.
· Then, I braided the ponytail very loosely, wrapped it around and finished the look by pinning the braid around the ponytail.
· Mila’s high bun is fresh, young and modern, and compliments her dress perfectly!