Smooth ‘N Shine Celebrity Hairstylist, Larry Sims created some of our favorite looks for celebs at the Oscars and the Vanity Fair Oscar Bash.
Below are step-by-steps to get the looks of Adepero’s regal crown updo, Aja Naomi King’s gorgeous waves and Gabriella Union’s sexy undone bob.
Adepero Oduye at the Oscars
· First, start with the natural hair texture and smooth Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade throughout the hair and hairline for a sleek silhouette
· Create a ponytail at the crown, leaving the very top portion out and loose
· Next, create a double strand twist from the left to right of the crown
· With the rest of the loose hair, give it an under twist and repeat three times in a regal crown style
· Complete the look with Smooth ‘N Shine Spray-On Polisher for a red carpet finish
Aja Naomi King at Vanity Fair Oscar Bash
· To start, work Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher throughout the hair to create an intense, healthy shine
· Next, take small sections of the hair starting at the nape and curl with ¾ sized iron. Make sure to wrap each section in the same direction
· Once the entire head is curled, establish a part on the left side
· After the curl has set, brush the hair out to create synchronized waves
· Tuck the left side behind the ear and finish with off with Smooth ‘N Shine Spray-On Polisher
Gabriella Union at Vanity Fair Oscar Bash
· Prep hair with Smooth ‘N Shine Polish Styling Mousse and blow out with a round brush to achieve a shiny smooth texture
· Next , flat iron the fringe around the face over the left eye
· Take random chunks of hair and create bends in various directions toward the ends of the hair
· Once set, shake out the hair and spray with Smooth ‘N Shine Spray-On Polisher for a dazzling finish.
Like this post? Check us out on Facebook too!