Photos by Erin Baiano for Beauty.com.
The inspiration for the J Mendel Fall/Winter 2016 collection: Japanese paintings and print making, both are which done by hand and delicate. The hair reflects the SS16 collection which light, airy and super-feminine.
GET THE RUNWAY LOOK: HAIR
Hair: James Pecis for Beauty.com using PHYTO
· Start a very loose braid from the crown down, adding hair as you go. Braid to end then secure with an elastic
· Roll braid up inside and pin. Secure with bobby pins
· Finish with PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hairspray
GET THE LOOK: SKINCARE
Skincare: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using Arcon
· For a flawless complexion use the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer to conceal any blemishes and even out the skin tone
· Apply the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelid Liquid Contour Wand (coming Summer 2016) in light andmedium to the eyes
· Highlight with the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo #4 in Candlelight/Sculpting making sure to also focus on adding highlight to the corner of the tear duct
· Apply the Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Lightning on the cheekbones for additional highlighting
· Complete this natural look with the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Lip Balm
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
Nails: Nonie Creme using Colour Prevail
· Two coats of Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer in Wallflower
· Seal it in with one coat of Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Lacquer Locker Top Coat
For more news from NYFW follow @LeAuraLuciano on twitter!