Lancôme Ambassadress Lupita Nyong’o’s surprise visit to the Lancôme Counter at the 59th Street Bloomingdale’s store in NYC on Saturday, December 17th.
Lupita surprised her makeup artist, Nick Barose, who was hosting a Lancôme Holiday Glam makeover event at Bloomingdale’s along with fans.
During her visit, Nick and Lupita chatted about Lancôme’s holiday offerings, Nick touched up her glowing holiday makeup and Lupita took photos with excited fans.
“Lupita’s look is a simple, easy way to add a festive touch to your holiday make up! Bold lips and a bit of eyeliner will just do!” says celebrity makeup artist, Nick Barose.
• Prep the skin with Énergie De Vie Day Cream.
• Then apply a mattifying primer like La Base Pro Pore Eraser. “Shine control is key for holiday parties with lots of photo opps! A bit of matiffying primer on the T-Zone will keep you glowing in the right way.”
• Apply a bit of Translucense Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder on the T-Zone for shine control. “This keeps the shine away, but won’t cover up your makeup colors.”
• Then I dusted a bit of shimmery berry toned blush on Lupita’s cheeks with Blush Subtil in Shimmer Plum Charm.
• Fill in the brows with Les Sourcils Definis in Noir to add an elegant shape.
• Prep the eye lids with Aquatique then dust a bit of powder to set.
• To add a touch of festive glam, dab shimmery bronze gold eyeshadow onto the lids and inner corners of the eyes using the Paris En Rose Color Design Eye Shadow Palette. Use a darker color from the palette on the outer corners.
• Prep the lips with Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm. Let it absorb then blot away the excess.
Like this post? Visit us on Facebook too!