Throwing a Halloween or Día de los Muertos inspired celebration should be fun and delicious all around. There are plenty of ways to involve everyone in the prep and decorating process, while still enjoying festive treats and entertainment. Here are a few ideas to help inspire your next spooktacular bash!
- String Cheese Broomsticks or Chocolate Cookie Spiders – Try out some fun and festive snacks that’ll be sure to please everyone. It’s quick and easy to turn your favorite snacks into something decorative and delicious. Playing with your food has never been so much fun!
- Día de los Muertos Cookie Pizzas – If you’re looking for healthier snack options try this recipe for a sugar skull fruit pizza, loaded with fresh fruit and yogurt & cream cheese frosting. It’s the kind of nutritious Halloween treat that everyone can enjoy!
- Healthy Beverages – These 8 oz. size Nestlé® Pure Life® Halloween monster/Día de los Muertos calaverabottles are a fun and healthy option to have available for kids. With holiday-inspired designs including a spooky cat, jack-o-lantern and two new calaveras, they’re an easy way to keep kids hydrated whether at a party or out trick-or-treating.
- Holiday-Inspired Movies – Entertainment for your younger guests doesn’t need to be too scary. You can pick from a selection of classic favorites, such as It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, or create new traditions with videos and films inspired by Dia de los Muertos, such as the The Book of Life.
- DIY Decorations – Easy and inexpensive activities for kids are always a great way to keep the party planning phase simple. Set up a craft table where kids can make their own Halloween masks with printable designs that they can personalize and color in themselves.
ike this post? Like us on Facebook.