Dating can be the best way to find your ideal life partner. Before jumping into the dating scene, make sure to ask yourself what your needs are and what qualities you want in your new partner.
The movie 'How To Be Single' (in theaters Feb. 12) out just in time for Valentine’s Day, is the perfect “girl’s night out” film stars Dakota Johnson (" Fifty Shades of Grey"), Rebel Wilson ("Pitch Perfect") and Damon Wayans Jr. ("Let's Be Cops"). Check out the trailer here:
Want to win a pair of tickets to a screening of 'How To Be Single' in New York? Keep reading, details are at the end of the post.
Want dating tips? Just read on to learn about the dos and the don'ts of successful dating.
Being Positive And Honest Makes For The Perfect Dating Formula
* Do not try to hide your past relationships. Instead be open to your date about your past experiences and partners. If your date is mature and sensitive enough he or she will understand and empathize with you.
* Do not exaggerate about yourself or past experiences; remember, a relationship that is based on dishonesty is bound to fail.
* Share with your date your expectations for the new relationship and try to understand too what the expectations of your date are.
* On the basis of your experience, try to judge whether the new man or woman in your life has anything in common with your ex. If there seems to be quite a few similar traits that make you feel uncomfortable, then it may be a good idea to call off the relationship before it gets too serious.
Things To Keep In Mind While Dating
* There is no rule restricting you to date just one person in the beginning. Try and date actively and even get to know different people through dating services so that you can better understand what type of partner can best provide you with a loving relationship. Dating does not call for any commitment right away; it is only a process that helps you find the right partner that you are willing to commit your love to.
* Proceed one step at a time to build a long lasting and enduring love and relationship with your new partner. Being too hesitant or too impatient when dating will not help you find the right partner for you.
* Do not get emotionally involved right from the very beginning and do not reveal too much at an early stage. Take time to judge for yourself whether you truly have fallen in love with the person or whether it is just an infatuation.
Any relationship between a man and a woman is complex and unpredictable yet exciting, otherwise life would be so lonely and meaningless. Dating just helps to make the process easier and more natural to find the right person for you.
Enter the contest for your chance to win tickets to the New York screening event on 2/3/16.
Prize: 1 pair (2 tickets) each to the Red Carpet Premiere of HOW TO BE SINGLE on February 3rd in NYC. (The passes only include admission to the screening)