A few weeks ago, COVERGIRL released the news of their Star Wars collaboration with two stunning looks inspired by the Light Side and Dark Side, designed by the legendary Pat McGrath, COVERGIRL Global Creative Design Director – Droid and Stormtrooper.
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Makeup Collection Looks
To celebrate the collaboration, COVERGIRL released six avant-garde looks designed by Pat McGrath, each inspired by the Light Side or the Dark Side, featuring brand new lipstick shades that are available for the duration of the campaign – plus a bonus look to bring easy, breezy to a galaxy near you.
- Droid features a luminous look that reflects the Light Side in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” A swatch of golden eye shadow across lids and cheekbones sets the tone, with gold lipstick and gloss punctuating the lustrous palette. Droid is rocking a new metallic lip shade – COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Gold.
- Jedi features gorgeous golds and glowy skin to capture the radiance of the Light Side. Copper shadow across the upper lid, gold shadow smudged across the lower lash line and contoured cheekbones evoke structure and strength. The fearless and fresh look is complete with COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Nude.
- Mystic features an iridescent look inspired by the Light Side. Glowing greens and rich purples paired with rosy cheeks radiate the mystery of the Light Side. The exotic look is pulled together with a lustrous lip shade – COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Lilac.
- Stormtrooper features a strong and graphic look to represent the power from the Dark Side. The eyes dominate with a black winged liner and white contrasts. Lips measure up in a deep, mysterious red. Stormtrooper’s edgy look is topped off with a new lip shade – COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Dark Purple.
- Dark Apprentice features a rich look to represent the intensity of the Dark Side. The sinister eye look commands with bold washes of red and black across the lid, paired with deliciously deep lips. Dark Apprentice’s look is completed by a new plum lip shade – COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Dark Plum.
- Chrome Captain features a sleek look that captures the authoritative nature of the Dark Side. The contrast of flawless, impeccable skin paired with metallic shadow, strong liner, and bold, straight brows create a mesmerizing combination. Lips demand attention with a show-stopping swipe of COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Silver.
- BONUS LOOK – Resistance Pilot, as modeled by COVERGIRL Janelle Monae embodies the confident and daring spirit of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” A blend of gold and blue eye shadow complimented by highlighted cheekbones, and a sheer, soft lip bring the allure of Star Wars to your everyday look. Janelle is rocking COVERGIRL Star Wars Lipstick – Colorlicious in Gold.