Emmys season is here. Get the A-List advice celebs are using to get picture-perfect for the big night.
Here’s what’s trending this season:
- The Kylie Jenner effect is real. A survey by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) shows that 13% of facial plastic surgeons surveyed saw an increase in requests for celebrity procedures in 2014, up from just 3% in 2013.
- ake a get fit tip from stars like P!nk, Natalie Portman and Gwyneth Paltrow and try an AntiGravity AIRbarre class to super-tone your glutes, arms and abs.
- The Olsen twins, Tina Fey and Kate Beckinsale turn to Hollywood’s hottest pre-event treatment – SilkPeel – for an insta glow before they hit the red carpet. The gentle 30-minute treatment delivers an immediate brightening, clarifying “wow” factor, making it the ultimate A-list indulgence for your skin.
- Get a JLo like glow with SimySkin Face Serum. The age-specific serums are formulated in France and turn back the clock on the major factors that age skin, including stress, environment and time.
- Defy a late night. Roll away puffy eyes with Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum. A triple micro-roller applicator gently massages skin to stimulate circulation and encourage drainage while delivering a high-potency depuffing complex.
- VelaShape is THE celeb cellulite solution of choice. Everyone from Britney Spears to Christina Milian has used the painless treatment to smooth lumps and bumps on the thighs and butt.
- Have a spare tire or extra post-baby weight? Mom of four Larsa Pippen relies on UltraShape to keep her midsection flat and firm. You can drop up to two sizes in just three 45-minute sessions.
Like this post? Like EverSoPopular on Facebook too!