Want to get America Ferrera's faux lob? We asked TONI&GUY US Celebrity Stylist Christian Wood how to get the look:
1. To give the hair volume, apply TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip on freshly washed hair and blow dry in sections using a round brush.
2. Next, create a deep side part and spray Shu Umera Texture Spray to give the hair texture and grip.
3. Starting at the nape, begin to curl the hair in sections using a medium size barrel.
4. Brush out the curls by gently combing the hair back to encourage the waves to form and also create a solid base to pin the hair up.
5. Then, section top half of the hair off and clip out of the way. Take the bottom section of hair and roll upwards starting at the ends and secure with hairpins. Release the top section and gently pin one side back behind the ear.
6. Finish the look with TONI&GUY Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray.
TONI&GUY products are available in the U.S. at Target stores and Target.com for $12.99-14.99 each.