This Tuesday July 14th, I have the pleasure of speaking at the International Motor Press Association (IMPA) Conference workshop on Personal Branding.
The goal of the workshop is to get attendees to outline and develop the ideas learned at the days discussion and workshop them! These groups are small by design so I'll be answering people’s questions, taking a look at their challenges and give them tailored advice.
Can't make the conference? Here's what you want I'll be discussing:
- How to use social media to shape a brand identity
- How to monetize a personal brand
- How to identify, interact and engage with other brands
- The value of being yourself, not being perfect, opening up to your audience, getting personal
- The personal brand versus professional information and how one paves the way for the other.