By Jennifer Ross
I found myself at a pajama themed party celebrating the premiere of the 10th season of America’s Got Talent in a suite at The Ritz-Carlton back on May 26th. Mel B. and Howie Mandel were in attendance and Nick Cannon eventually made his way thru as well. Down below is a list of the random life lessons I learned while meandering around said event.
- Attending a press party in an overheated, overcrowded hotel suite with almost everybody there wearing terry cloth robes will almost always give you anxiety. (It gave me anxiety.)
- Don't eat the first cup of munchkins you see just because you are famished and sporting low blood sugar to boot. There could be a full bar and sweet ass smorgasbord-like spread in the next room.
- The combination of the two circumstances above will almost always ensure heightened anxiety. (The two together gave me more anxiety.)
- You can think Howie Mandel is wearing a stethoscope and it's really just his glasses around his neck.
- Just because you yell "BOBBY'S WORLD" while you are in the same room as Howie Mandel, does not mean he will break into character as Bobby. (He didn't talk like Bobby.)
- Mel B. is way hotter in person. #newgirlcrush
- Just because a man is dressed in drag as a woman and has full on facial hair (Contestant Scott Heierman) does not mean he isn't prettier than you as the girl woman that you are. (He is prettier than me.)
- An octogenarian (Contestant Shirley Claire) can have a tighter ass than you. (She has a tighter ass than me.)
- There is somebody in this world that can drink milk in thru their mouth and squirt it back out their eye.
- Just because you are given a free robe and slippers at The Ritz-Carlton, does not mean you have to keep them.