Inspired by her electric blue dress, celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles gave actress and director, Elizabeth Banks, a vibrant and modern look for the Met Gala tonight. See below for the steps Fiona used to Elizabeth’s edgy look using Avon products:
1. To prep and hydrate Elizabeth’s skin, Fiona used Avon’s ANEW Overnight Hydration Mask overnight, and applied ANEW Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother to create a blurred effect on the skin.
2. Then with a damp sponge, Fiona applied Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Honey Beige, feathering out to the outer edges of the face to evenly blend.
3. To finish setting the skin, Fiona used a Tom Ford Concealer in Medium and a dusting of Avon’s Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder in Medium Deep.
4. Fiona then applied an Armani Bronzer Sun Fabric #200 under and along the cheekbones and penciled brows in.
5. For the eyes, Fiona wanted to amp up the drama: She started with a neutral eye shadow base on the lids using shades #1 and #2 from Avon’s True Color Eye Shadow Quads in Berry Love. Then, using a liner that matched Elizabeth’s dress—Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Aqua Pop—Fiona drew a V-shape on the outer part of the eyes, connecting the top and bottom lines—a nod to a winged liner.
6. To finish off this bold eye look, Fiona used Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara in Blackest Black and adding a few extra coats to the outer corners of the eyes.
7. To keep the emphasis on the eyes, Fiona opted for a nude lip and used Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Matte Nude to finish.
Avon products are available at avon.com.