Yesterday, I headed to Fort Greene, no it wasn't a Brooklyn Tech reunion, it was a beauty assignment. Specifically, to try out some new products from Mizani at the TIME Studio in Brooklyn. I walked out with my hair fully on fleek thanks to superstar hairstylist Leatrice Carter! I also got hooked on a new product.
I flipped for the Mizani 25Miracle Milk, available soon at Select Regis Salons and Mizani.com. At first because of its detangling power. I have lots of hair but a also a very tender scalp. I feel every strand when im being washed, conditioned, detanngled :( and styled! Sometimes hairstylist can be really rough and I've learned to speak up but for me even a simple blowout results in neck strain because of the tension required to get the sleek look. Not this time! As soon as the 25Miracle Milk was applied the usual wincing and head bobbing I do during a styling or blow-out session just didnt happen, it was just magic. I asked Leatrice about when I should use for my texture and basically its one of those products that you can use for any hair styling need.
Mizani's 25Miracle Milk is a lightweight leave-in conditioner that also happens to provide 25 benefits in just a few sprays. It's an easy-to-use product preps hair for styling, helps detangle with less breakage, provides moisture, protects against heat damage and much more.
• Helps control frizz
• Reduces dryness
• Helps prevent split ends
• Primes hair for styling
• Helps prevent heat damage
• High hold without stickiness or flaking
• Style Refresher
• Helps with detangling
It is infused with Xylose and Coconut Oil to provide protection to the hair strands while also adding shine, this unique leave-in conditioner provides 25 beneficial factors with just one use. It's paraben free, Sulfate-free, Free of Drying Alcohols and Mineral Oil
- Xylose: Strengthens the hair strand by serving as a heat protectant and color protectant.
- Coconut Oil: A natural conditioner to moisturize and soften hair while also providing shine and smoothness.
Today MIZANI celebrates National Hairdressers Appreciation Day by kicking off their #WeSeeU social media campaign, a program designed to connect MIZANI distributors, consumers and salon professionals.
Kicking off the campaign via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, show your appreciation for your MIZANI hairstylists on National Hairdressers Appreciation Day.
1) Follow @Mizaniusa and upload an “Usie” of you and your Mizani hairdresser or of a hairstyle he/she created on you
2) In 25 words or less state why you appreciate your hairdresser. Include the words “Contest Entry” in the caption
3) Post your story along with the hashtag #WeSeeU, tag your hairdresser and @Mizaniusa for it to be featured on our page and to be eligible to win. Deadline: 4.30.15 at 11:59pm
For more information on the #WeSeeU campaign, participating rules and regulations, visit http://www.mizani.com/national-hairdressers-appreciation-day-we-see-u-contest.