For the Fall/Winter 2015 Tracy Reese collection the look was urban warrior chic. The big beauty statement was the hair. We went backstage to get more details.
Want to get the hair look? Lead hairstylist, Bok-Hee shared how she created the look using Shea Moisture.
1. Apply SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Blow Out
Cream to protect hair and add shine before drying.
2. Using a paddle brush, dry hair brushing away from the face, towards the crown of the head.
3. Massage SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé between hands and use to pull hair into a severe ponytail at the crown. Secure with an elastic band.
4. Once secured, spray SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair High Shine Glosser onto paddle brush and smooth the ponytail.
5. Combine SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair High Shine Glosser and SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé in the palm of the hand and pull through the tail of the pony for intense shine and hold.
6. Wrap wire around the base of the ponytail and manipulate so that the wire sits in the center of the tail, unseen.
7. Twist the ponytail until it makes a tight rope with the wire in the center. Secure at the end with a small elastic band.
8. Still holding the roped hair, loop it back to the base of the head and secure with bobby pins. This will create a loop with the hair that point in a diagonal away from the head.
9. Once firmly secured, twist the looped hair counterclockwise, creating a spiral effect.
10. Slick back any loose hairs around the face with SheaMoisture Jamaican Black
Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Edge Treatment.
11. Finish by spraying SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture
Mist for hold and hydration.