Every spring, the New York International Auto Show rolls into the city, showcasing the hottest motor vehicles in the world. From March 30-April 3, 2015, the world's automakers prepare to show-off their latest new cars and trucks in the Big Apple. Want to win your way in? I invite you to join me & SheBuysCars for a twitter party on March 30th. You'll want to join the chat for & stay to win tickets to the show, details at the end of this post.
In case you didnt know, the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) is New York City's number one ticketed public event, runs from April 3 – April 12 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.
We love this year's poster and you'll start to see it everywhere soon. "The New York Auto Show is known as one of the premier automotive events in the world. It is the place where style, technology, power, and design come together in one place. Our goal with this year's poster was to create a unique piece of art that captures the excitement of the automobile industry with the uniquely iconic New York City skyline in an exciting fresh way," said Show Chairman, John LaSorsa.
The New York Auto Show is an awesome combination of new ideas, technological innovation, exceptional concept cars and nearly 1,000 of the latest new cars and trucks. Over one million visitors are expected to visit the show this year to see what is truly possible from the automotive industry.
Are you excited for the NYIAS? As a regular attendee I look for trends on the show floor. Here is what I am looking foward to:
- Our favorite warm weather car, "Convertibles." The Mazda MX-5 , the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, the Buick Cascada and Audi TT Roadster top the list.
- "Luxury." The new Lincoln luxury vehicle unveil, the Jaguar XF, the Mercedes-Benz GLE and the Lexus GSF.
- "SUVs and Crossovers," Including the Lexus RX, Infiniti QX50, Fiat 500X and the Mazda CX-3.
Join us for the March 30 Twitter Party to discuss all things auto in advance of the New York International Auto Show. Be sure to enter our ticket giveaway; we’ve got four sets of four tickets and one could be yours.
Twitter party – Life in Cars- New York Auto Show
WHEN: March 30, 9-10 pm ET (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
Panelists:@ScottyReiss @Judy511 @NicoleWakelin @meaganshamy @fadranally @DianaRowe @LeAuraLuciano@primetimeparent @lovemykids009 @EstelleSErasmus @mommosttraveled @momconfessional @themamamaven@NYCSingleMom @DIVASANDDORKS @GlamazonDiaries
HOW TO JOIN: Follow the hashtags #NYIAS and #TMOM
PRIZES: We will be giving away four 4-packs of tickets to the New York Auto Show.
HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible, you must:
1. RSVP by leaving your Twitter handle in the Rafflecopter widget below – NOT in the comments. (If you aren’t on Twitter, it’s easy—and free—to sign up. Go to www.twitter.com to see how – or just leave your name in the widget)
2. Have at least three unique Tweets (other than a RT) on the party from 9-10 pm ET on Mar. 30.
Sign Up Here: